Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Lovin'

I heart the Summer!!!!!!

Here are some things I'd like to do before or by Labor Day a.k.a the last day of relative freedom:

1. Really actually organize the entryway/living room area of the apartment...like, for reals....
2. Check out at least 5 of the free outdoor activities listed in my calendar.
3. Pack my bathing suit to work EVERYDAY (on the off chance that I can sneak away and enjoy some sun at the beach) and stash some sunscreen/sun tan lotion at work.
4. See my family and friends in Los Angeles (plane tickets bought!).
5. Go Karaoke at least 3x a month.
6. Really actually get into a pool this summer (instead of standing outside in the rain with a bathing suit...that's soooo last summer...)
7. Take a road trip to a new place or an old familiar place.
8. Learn how to hula hoop :)

Who's with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...