Sunday, August 22, 2010

Simple Pleasures Sundays - Napping

There are those little moments that I'd love to capture in film (or digital film), but I know that if I attempt to do so it would just ruin the moment.

Sunday was full of that.

It's another rainy couple of days here in Boston.  I had woken up pretty early on Saturday, so I wanted to nap after picking up our farm share on Sunday.  It really was a perfect afternoon.

I'm so glad I was able to learn a little bit about napping while I was in Greece.

But this particular day, we left our bedroom door open.  Usually when we sleep, we have to close the door because Mencken is still a bit hyper and will wake us up in the middle of the night.  But today, he was such a good kitty. 

He stretched out next to the boyfriend, and Yoni curled up next to me.  It was perhaps the best nap that I'd had in a while.  You could just feel the love and warmth that was emanating from our bed.
Kitty naps
At that moment, I didn't want anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...