Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Toesies of the Month - May 2012

I'm clearly behind on my postings, because I've had my toes done all month, since the 5th.  It really feels like this May is just flying by.  I can't believe Memorial Day is almost here, honestly.

But, I'm looking forward to it.  It means my toes will get to see the sunshine a lot more!
Design by Betty at Nails 2000, Jamaica Plain, MA
Color:  Essie - Jag-u-are
Occasion:  Belly Dance Show
May 2012
Red toes AND red nails!!!  I definitely haven't done this before.  I've had red toes before, I believe.  But I've usually had French Tip fingers.

I'm a big fan on Essie colors now.  They seem to last the longest and manage to withstand a bit of chipping.  Usually, within a week, the nail polish on my fingers are already peeled, cracked, and just looking generally messed up.  But these lasted nearly two weeks before I had to take it off.  And really, I only took it off because I broke a nail. 

That's right, the nail polish lasted longer than my own natural nails did.

Also, I'm really becoming a huge fan of the Nails 2000 place near my house.  It's small, and it definitely reeks of acetone.  But, they're really nice and the designs have been awesome so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...