Monday, February 15, 2010

Today's the Day! The One World One Heart Winner is....


Which means that Abby from Reviews by Abby is the winner!

Congratulations, Abby!!!!
As I'm returning home to Boston on Thursday, I'll be able to work on your shirt this upcoming weekend!

What a truly amazing event!
Though I only got through about 760 of the 1100 listed, it was really quite a journey!
I've made new friends along the way, and discovered amazing fountains of creativity all over the world!

Thank you to all who left comments, and especially those who shared a bit of their lives with me.
No matter how you identify and what your life experiences have been,
you are all maganda and malakas to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...