Monday, October 3, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge - 8 Fears


8 fears (in order of intensity):
I will definitely not be posting images of things I fear...
1.  Spiders - Their 8 eyeballs are horrifying.
2.  Not being able to have children of my own - These birthing hips have to be good for something!
3.  Falling to my death - Really, it's just not being able to live a full lifetime, but falling is the scariest since once you're airborne, you can't do anything about it.
4.  Clowns - Stephen King's IT (where it turns out to be a ginormous alien spider!! Sorry for the spoiler...I guess...) and Killer Klowns From Outer Space (I can't look at those twisty straws the same ever again...) have pretty much ensured that clowns are scary mofo's.
5.  Losing my loved ones suddenly - Being that I can get motherly towards people I love, I'm always trying to look out for their safety.
6.  Not having a purpose - Being unemployed this past year was one of the worst experiences of my life; I would never want to go through that ever again.
7.  Being kidnapped without anyone noticing or being attacked when I walk home at night - Especially in the dark, I prefer walking in the middle of a group.
8.  Losing one of my senses - I know that many people live without certain senses. This isn't meant to be insensitive, but the idea of losing one of my senses suddenly without warning definitely freaks me out. 

I try to be rational about most of these things.  But there are a few things on this list that I refuse to be rational about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...