Saturday, October 1, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge - 10 Secrets

What better way to start the 10th month of the calendar year than a 10 Day Challenge!

I saw that several bloggers were doing this, but seeing it on Amy's blog, Ha Ha. Wait. What?, was the little push I needed.  She's so super artsy!  She even inspired me to make my own badge for the challenge!

Let's get started then, shall we?


ten secrets:

1.  Social interactions are worth more money to me than the money I don't have.  It's probably why I'm so broke.
2.  On that note...In the past week, I've maxed out my credit cards in the name of fashion.
3.  I pretend to be really tough, talking about how I would fight someone if it came down to it, but I've never been in a physical fight.  But I really want to get into one.
4.  Sometimes, I really want to have a tantrum in the middle of the after school.
5.  I have taken hammers to electronics when they aren't working the way I want them to.
6.  I still want to believe that some guy will rescue me, especially since things have become complicated in my current relationship.
7.  I want to be the reason someone leaves their girlfriend, but I would just feel too guilty about hurting someone else like that.
8.  I've been mildly depressed since I became unemployed, but I am so thankful for my therapist.
9.  Sometimes I forget how old I actually am, and will have to think a quick second before telling you I'm 29.
10.  I often feel like a Jack Of All Trades but a Master of None.

That was really much harder than I anticipated.  I'm usually quite honest about who I am, so I felt like I had to dig kind of deep to find the things I'm not always honest with myself about.

Is anyone else doing this challenge?  It would be fun to do this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...