Monday, January 18, 2010

City Sights - Strange Choices

I realized that people make some strange choices. And some of those choices need to be explored a little.  So I take pictures, and it's high time I shared them with others.

Going along the first post of City Sights, these folks made some interesting decisions about how to get around the city.  Mainly, it's a question of their style...but it does make me question the function as well.


Oktoberfest 2007
She's taking "going green" to a whole new level!
I would be worried about getting the fur stuck in the gears, stopping the pedals, and flipping the bike over.
...but that would probably only ever happen to me...


Summer 2009

Okay...I don't know if you can really see it...
But this car has this strange holographic purpley-pinky-rainbowy glaze over it!!!
I first noticed the car maybe 2 years ago, and I literally stopped walking and took off my sunglasses just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

I don't know how this person didn't get made fun of...
They're clearly trying to be all hardcore and tough....but the color choice just isn't helping...
But I must say that it's a show-stopper of some sort or another.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...