Wednesday, May 5, 2010

On the Fritz

So, is it only obvious to me that Mercury is SO in Retrograde?

It seems like there's been horrible disasters throughout the country, including (though definitely not the worst of them by far!) the water main break in Boston.  This lead to massive freak outs all over the city, resulting in lack of water bottles and showering during the extremely hot and humid days of the aquapolypse.

I'm currently typing to you from my boyfriends computer because my laptop's power isn't connecting to the charger.  So, I'm waiting for it to be fixed by the same people who fixed my boyfriend's laptop (because of the same problem) a couple of weeks ago.

As I was riding my bike today to my final errand destination, I heard a scraping, then a loud pop.  The back tire, which has consistently given me problems, exploded...again...for the umpteenth million time.  I believe I'll not to fixing it and just saving up for a new bike instead.

Upon entering my hallway, with all my bags in tow, my reusable shopping bag's handle broke.

The other day, my phone's batteries died on me before my long day was even over.

I believe earlier today, Gmail was actually down!

Oh ya...and my unemployment ran out without me knowing it.  Luckily, I knew someone in a similar situation, and she helped me figure out a roundabout way of getting an extension.

Now, I'm starting to get nervous about whether something will work against our trip to Greece.  But I'm trying not to think about that.

So, it seems that we have til the end of May to feel like things are relatively back to normal (according to this website).

In other news, I have a Toesies of the Month post and a Rear Window post in the wings!  I'm going to try to be patient about my computer, but hopefully it won't be too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...