Friday, February 18, 2011

Tosies of the Month - February 2011

I know it's really only been a month.  But it strangely feels so long since my last pedicure.

I'm testing out this Blogger app on my Droid, so I figured that I could put it to some good use while I'm still at the salon.

It feels like spring is upon us here in Boston. The dirty, massive ice mountains have shrunk into ice cubes, and the melted mix of snow, trash, and melting agents flow like rivers to the sewers.

Seems like others had a similar inclination as I did to head to the nail salon, though it does seem like the majority of girls (because let's be honest...they're mere fetuses or college kids) are here for an eyebrow wax.

Nonetheless, I present to you my toes.

The color is OPI - Unripened, pedi by Ken and design by Dana herself.  The location is Dana's Nail Salong, Brighton, MA. The occasion - warmth amidst the cold.

Alright, Blogger app.  Let's see how you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...