Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 17: Tosies of the Month - June 2011

It was time.  Desperately so.

I needed to remove myself from completing the necessary hours to make my way to the nail salon.  Since I was around the downtown area, I quickly ran to get my first mani/pedi before heading to another appointment.
Designed by Dan at Jade Nail Salon, Boston, MA
Color: OPI - Mermaid Tears
Occasion: Self-care and wedding
June 2011


I've been wanting to get me some of that color on my toes for a while! The color is part of the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides series.  I was very happy to see it in this nail salon.

Though it's not a color I would chose if it hadn't had that particular name.  However, it is a great summer color.

The design...well..it was designed by a another male nail technician.   They tend to get quite creative, huh?

Here are some samples he had on his desk.

Exotic, no?

Still, I was feeling so relaxed, and extremely happy knowing that all I have to worry about tomorrow is a social event.  So relaxed that I barely even used the massager on the chair.

Yay for happier (and better) toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...