Sunday, June 19, 2011

Simple Pleasures Sunday and Day 19: A New Appreciation


I've always been a sunset kind of girl.  Having lived on the West Coast for most of my life, spending full days at the beach, you get an amazing appreciation for the sunsets.

After long days of working, the sunset signals a glorious end and a time for rest.  Sometimes it's a beautiful light show that plays off the clouds and the atmosphere (in the case of L.A, it would interact with the smog).

But after having to wake up at the butt-crack of dawn to make it to bootcamp, and with the days getting longer, the sunrises have grabbed my attention.  I'd have to say that I definitely have a new appreciation for sunrises, one that I have never had before.  Though, I'm still not a fan of waking up early, the sunrise makes it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...