Tuesday, April 13, 2010

City Sights - Spring Cleaning

Man...I've been trying really hard to hold off on prematurely posting this.  I immediately snapped a picture of these sights.  In the first picture, I felt like I might have been the only one who thought it strange.  In the second picture, I wasn't alone, so I was able to share the strangeness of it all.

March 2010
Commonwealth Ave and Kelton St, Brighton, MA
Why yes, that is a chair among those bicycles.
I liked imagining that one of the folks with helmets would ride the chair down the hill.

 March 2010
Union Square, Somerville, MA
The type above says, "At yard sale ex. Kitchen ware, clothing, toys, blankets, small fans, small electronics"
I like that I have such a wide variety of options to choose from at this yard sale.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to check it out, but this ad was really tempting me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...