Friday, March 11, 2011

Last Look at One World One Heart 2011

I apologize for posting this much later than I anticipated.  I kind of kept forgetting and wanting to post about other things!

So, at the end of the One World One Heart event of 2011, I was the lucky recipient of some amazing items.

From carolabartz.blogspot.com in Santa Rosa, CA

From UrbanRomantic.etsy.com in Alliance, OH

From theartofjune.com in Santa Cruz, CA


Also, here are the final products that I sent to my winners.

"Santorini Coral" was sent to Linda in Albuquerque, NM

Maganda Malakas Sirenas Shirt was sent to Debbie in Vallejo, CA
It was so neat to receive and send these gifts!  It was like a bit of warmth within such a cold February.

Thank you to everyone who participated!  I hope you enjoyed your visit, and I hope you come back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...