Sunday, March 13, 2011

Simple Pleasures Sundays - Automated Time


So, it seems that we have come full circle.  Back in November, I was happy about the extra time we got.  Now, I am happy that my most important clocks set themselves automatically.

I have several watches that will need to be changed, and I've already changed the clock on the microwave.  The boyfriend has his own clock on his bedside to change.

But my clock and my phone are both satellite synchronized.  So, when I woke up this morning, (at 10am, not 9am), still feeling pretty tired from a late (but fun) night last night, I knew my clocks had done their jobs.

Today is definitely a day for some nap action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...