Thursday, March 29, 2012

25 Til 30 - Feeling Age

It's a funny concept to me.  "Feeling my age."

I mean, I definitely know I couldn't party as hard as I used to when I was college age or even when I was 25.

These days, it seems like there's less and less time to fit everything I want to do into my schedule.  It always amazes me how quickly my schedule fills up.  As I've been dating around, it's almost laughable how little time I have to actually go on dates. 

Firstly, going to bootcamp is still a top priority for me, which means that I can't stay out too late on weeknights.  Weekends fill up ridiculously fast with social gatherings, practices for shows (did I mention I've got a belly dance recital coming up AND I'm in a production of the Vagina Monologues?), and generally catching up on sleep.

Catching up on sleep is definitely becoming a higher priority.  With the flurry of activity I've gotten myself into, my sleep has suffered.  I spent most of the day on Thursday feeling like a zombie, and I nearly fell asleep every time I rode the T.

I remember seeing my friend's Facebook status updates mention how much earlier they feel like they need to get to bed, blaming it on their 30's.  I've always been a fan of sleeping in, and I'm definitely okay with not having such a packed schedule.

I know that if I have a chance to chill and veg out, I will take that chance.  It not for my mental and physical health, definitely so that I can snuggle with Yoni.
so flippin cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...