Monday, October 11, 2010

City Sights - Just Plain Inappropriate

Now, I'm not necessarily an expert on moral behavior.  But there are just some things that just seem plain inappropriate.

May 2010
On the T (B-Green Line)
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize we were on the freakin' Love Train!
Seriously, the couple got on at the stop after the older woman and her friend/daughter/companion.  Before I took this picture, they were totally making out quite heavily!  I'm all for love, or whatever you want to call it.  But that PDA in such a tight space...I don't care who you are, but if you're riding the T, it's not your personal make out spot.
And to this guy, don't be an ass and just let your girl have the seat.


September 2010
Dance Studio in Lakeville, MA
O. M. G.
Really?
You also want to make sure that the boys know that you're a dancer...so bend over occasionally, buy some clear plastic heels, and get this t-shirt! Like, now!

Boys definitely like dancers...so slut it up, girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...