Monday, October 4, 2010

Nerd-Cred: Back To The Future

Earlier this weekend, "Back to the Future" was on tv.  Feeling nostalgic, I decided it was perhaps the best thing on television at that moment.  That's when the boyfriend told me that he had never seen the second in the trilogy.

Well, being that I owned the box set, we ended up watching "Back to the Future II" on Sunday night.  And this morning, the boyfriend wants to watch "Back to the Future III," "to see how it ends."

But there was a nerd-moment that I hadn't realized I was part of until the boyfriend looked at me with a little shock and puzzlement.  That moment was when I proceeded to sing along to the movie theme, phrase by phrase.



I'd like to chalk it up to the fact that John Williams is a brilliant composer.  But let's be honest here.  I'm a huge nerd...and I'm so okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...