Monday, December 6, 2010

Simple Pleasures Sundays - Late Because of Busy

Well, I am glad to say that I didn't have enough time to sit down and write this blog post on Sunday.  So, here it is on Monday.

But that is actually what I'm feeling was pleasurable.  Quite pleasurable, in fact.

As I cataloged in my last blog post, I had a full weekend of activity.  I'll be the first to admit that there was a moment (specifically at 2 in the morning on Sunday when Mencken would not stop having a crazy fit around the apartment) when I wasn't sure if I was going to survive the weekend.

It's been a long time since I've felt useful, productive, and busy.  I'm usually a workhorse, and I will push myself quite far before I realize I need to take a step back.

But this weekend, as full as it was, also left my heart incredibly full.  With a show, a gig, a shopping experience, and a party behind me, I am feeling a wonderful glow that can only come from having a successful weekend.

I'm still feeling extremely proud of myself for doing as much as I did this weekend.  I'd like a little more of that, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...