Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 Goals!


In the past year, I set out to focus on 5 goals.  I'm proud to say that I had accomplished 3 out of 5 2010 Goals.  But I know there's still more I need to work on.  So, in addition to continuing my remaining goals from 2010, I am adding on 5 more for 2011.

2010 Goals Continuation
1.  Focus more on being healthy and eating smaller portions rather than the number on the scale.
But I also wanted to add that I will not look at the scale as my enemy.  I need to use the scale as a tool, a means to the end rather than just the end.
2.  Learn to let go and move away from things that might be holding me back.
A huge part of this is recognizing what is holding me back, and perhaps moving away from it before I get in too deep.

2011 Goals
1.  Get a full-time job that I feel excited and passionate about.
2.  Go to Mexico with the Goddesses in October!
3.  Learn how to budget and handle my finances better.
4.  Move into a new (and slightly larger) apartment or remove larger pieces of furniture from this apartment to make it seem more roomy.
5.  Relearn basic conversational Tagalog and Spanish.

What are your goals?  Share them in the comments below OR email me and I will post a special blog post dedicated to you.  That way, you can refer to the link throughout the year.

I think it's so important to have accountability partners.  So, I would be more than honored to be yours.

2 comments:

  1. These are kickass goals and I totally think we can help each other girl!

    I have a budget spreadsheet I LIVE by and would be glad to share my budgetting strategies - let's get coffee soon!!

    Here's mine! http://sparklyandslimming.wordpress.com/2010/12/29/2011-resolutions/

    XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought i posted...

    we can totally help each other out with #3 and #5

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...