Sunday, December 12, 2010

Simple Pleasures Sundays - Microwaveable


When I was younger, I marveled at how my mom knew just how long food items needed to be microwaved.  It seemed like she just had this sixth sense about it.

For some reason, I assumed that it was just some magical power that one acquired when they became a mom. 

Now that I'm older, I obviously don't think it's any magical power anymore.  Instead, I've learned that it's a lot of trial and error.  And in our old apartment, it's a lot of waiting time since we can't microwave for more than 1 minute or 1:30 at a time.

However, I so appreciate when our dishware is microwavable.
Microwave safe!
We have a random assortment of plates, some more functional than others.  But, if we were in need of a quick reheating of our food, not being able to find a plate or bowl that we can heat up our food in can get a bit annoying.

One day, when we have less of a college/bachelor-assortment of plates, I look forward to owning an arsenal of practical, microwavable, and stylish dishware.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...