1. Go to Greece in the summer to celebrate my friend's and my 28th birthdays!
2. Adopt 2 kitties with my boyfriend.
|Yoni (a.k.a Yoners, Choners, Chonies, Chones)|
Mencken (a.k.a Mencky, Mencky-poo, Poodles)
The boyfriend's and my boodle babies
3. Focus more on being healthy and eating smaller portions rather than the number on the scale.
I really wish I was doing better on this one. I do feel like I'm paying a lot more attention to what I'm eating. However, I recently bought a brand new scale to replace my busted one (it was fluctuating 10+ and 10- lbs!). It's all high tech and telling me the correct weight as well as my BMI. I know that I'm building lean muscle, and that is probably affecting the number on the scale. So, I'm not giving up. But this goal will probably be continued into 2011.
4. Do some serious purging so that our apartment isn't so cluttered.
5. Learn to let go and move away from things that might be holding me back.
Still learning this one. At this point, what with still waiting to hear back about a job I really want, I feel like I can't do too much moving forward. Everything still feels a bit stagnant. I do have to say that cleaning out my closet and other sections of our apartment has helped to create some movement. But I feel like being jobless is actually holding me back.
Alright, then. I've got 3 out of 5 down. For the final 7 weeks, I will work harder on my portion sizes, stick to the "1-In 1-Out" Rule, try to sell some things on eBay, and start implementing ideas from my business plan.
7 weeks left.
Ready, set, go!