Saturday, November 20, 2010

Oh, How the Cookie Crumbles

For those of you who might not know, I started working on another blog about fortunes.

I've been collecting my fortune cookie fortunes for many years now.  First, they were housed in a pocket in my wallet.  Then, as my collection grew, they moved to a little box that used to carry jewelry. 

While the physical fortunes are still in the box, I decided they needed to have a new location as well.  So, I've been posting 1 fortune a day - from fortune cookies, Yogi tea bags, and other food items that might share some words of wisdom.

Check it out by clicking on the image below.
howthecookie.blogspot.com
I'm hoping that if you come across a thoughtful tea bag or a funny fortune cookie message, that you will share it with me to post!  There is a submission form on the page where you can submit your fortunes!

Happy Eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...