Sunday, April 8, 2012

15 Til 30 - Thought-Provoking Tarot Card Reading

I was just talking with a friend about how we both were in need of a tarot card reading, and I happened to be around a person who actually read cards.

When I do it for myself, I always feel like I have too much of a bias, and I need someone else's eyes to help me out.  So, I jumped on the opportunity to have my cards read.

I told her a little bit about what's going on, concerning the end of a dream job and the confusions of the dating world.  A lot of what ended up on the cards were pretty spot on.

Basically, I've been too frivolous with my time and/or money, and have been partying quite a bit.  I'm keeping myself distracted by tons of social events (which is so true!).  But I've been pretty guarded with my heart.  It seems that I might need to be more guarded with my money and time, and less so with my heart.

The Star showed up in this reading.  Apparently, this means that the world is literally my oyster.  When she suggested that I pull another card to help direct me, I pulled out The Magician.  This shows that whatever I choose to focus on, I will succeed in.  The problem is that I have to figure out what I want to focus on and go full in.

It kind of blows my mind that I feel like I keep getting a similar message.  But the problem remains the same.  I feel like I always have an idea, but it's more about the "how."  How do I get there?  And how do I make it profitable enough to sustain a lifestyle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...