Sunday, April 15, 2012

8 Til 30 - Part 1 - New England Aquarium

I've been wanting to go to the Aquarium for such a long time.  I just haven't had the chance to go or others have been too busy to join me.  So, I decided to make it part of my birthday month celebrations!

The day was full of activity, but it was so much fun.  All I really want for my birthday is to spend my time with all my friends, doing things I consider as really fun.  It's amazing, though, how busy everyone is.  I feel like I had to pack in a ton of activities or else no one would be able to come to anything.

But I had 3 awesome people join me at the Aquarium.  Begin the photo dump!
looking cute for a warm New England day
Harbor Seals in the ticket area
another Harbor Seal pretending to be a rock
Seal scratching his bum
how cute that the seals like playing with hoses!
Penguins being fed

penguin: "are you lookin' at me?"
sea horsies!!!
sea dragon disguised as seaweed
sea horse chillin'
sea anemones are so much easier to type than to say
tide pool
picking up starfishies
my favorite part of the aquarium is the HUGE tube in the middle
turtle! duuuude!
aquarium + awesome friends = happy place
the new shark and stingray touch tank!
they're so silky smooth and soft!
it's really cool how friendly they were
of course I had to see the jellies!
they're so creepy but so beautiful
moon jellyfishies
these were like cauliflower!
aliens!
I really have to make a point of going the aquarium more often.  There's something so soothing about being around all the ocean creatures.  Of course, being a mermaid, I needed to commune with my fellow deep sea creatures for my birthday.  I couldn't imagine not having a connection with these beings or with the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...