Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bed Head

I don't know what it is about my hair, but I have this potential for extremely epic bed head.

Let's take Exhibit A from my early years.
Franken-baby?
I apparently had a lot of hair as a baby.  You can ask my mom, and she'll tell you all about it.  Funny thing is that most of it is on my head.  I don't really have dark hair on my legs or arms, and most people thought I was plucking my eyebrows before I actually was.

At some point during college, I had my hair cut really short.  I wish I had a picture to show you, because I'm sure it exists!  But it's probably somewhere in my photo albums in L.A.  But that would have been my Exhibit B.

Today, I usually wear my hair up when I go to bed.  It prevents it from getting all tangled, and it will generally stay out of my face.  Now, that doesn't really prevent my hair from acting all crazy.  In fact, it somehow makes it worse.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Exhibit C.
Half asleep, too bright flash in the too bright bathroom.
I kind of HAD to take a picture.  This was just last night!  I woke up in the middle of the night to use the restroom, and I had to laugh at the bouffant that was created in the mere 2 hours of sleep I had had.

My hair had gone into full parakeet mode.  It was like it was trying to tell me something.

But after this picture, I stumbled back into sleep and dreamed of less unruly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello there! What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...